Delivery DriverA fresh approach to work.
When you join Panera LLC as a Delivery Driver, you join in our belief that food should not only taste good, but also be good for you. You will be a part of something special where you will have the opportunity to connect with our amazing customers, impact our growing business, and most importantly serve local communities across the country.
Come make a difference with Panera as a Delivery Driver today! This is an opportunity to provide unparalleled customer service to each of our guests, and to explore potential career paths with Panera LLC. Part-time and full-time positions available.
About the Delivery Driver position:
- Deliver Panera food to our customers safely and with efficiency
- Take pride in every aspect of your work and perform it with energy and enthusiasm
- Work as a team player with a commitment to outstanding customer service
Were looking for:
- Great communication and people skills
- Food service or retail experience preferred, not required
- Minimum age 18 years of age
Enjoy the good stuff:
- Mileage and tips paid out daily
- Flexible work schedules whether this is your main gig or a second job
- Meal discount programs since we know you have your Panera favorites too
- Auto insurance discounts through Allstate of up to 45%
- Liberty Mutual auto insurance discounts (based on coverage and driving record)
- Roadside Assistance
- Tirebuyer.com discount of 10%
- New and used auto discounts
- Benefits, including medical, dental, 401(k) and stock purchase programs Options vary based on length of service and average hours worked.
- Fun and casual work environment - our uniform includes jeans!
Equal Opportunity Employer
601153 Brighton, MI - Village Place Boulevard External Reference Code JR0002179 Company Name Panera, LLC
With over 1,800 bakery-cafes in the Panera Bread family, and more opening all the time, it’s no wonder that our company has been an excellent source of career and personal growth opportunities for more than 25 years.
In neighborhoods across the U.S. and Canada, our customers enjoy flavorful, handcrafted meals with a focus on our always freshly baked artisan bread. We’re committed to creating great-tasting, quality food you can trust, served in an atmosphere of warmth and welcome in each of our bakery-cafes.
It’s this warmth that you’ll find when you join Panera Bread. From our competitive compensation and benefits packages to our unique cultural values (No Jerks!), we’re confident you’ll find us a rewarding and even fun place to work.
To learn more about our company, including our passion for giving back to our communities, visit PaneraBread.com.